The event program is available EVENT PROGRAM
The Digital Homestead Project invites you to a Rural Digital Technology Demonstration Day at Spyglass Beef Research Station, Charters Towers
THIS IS A FREE EVENT – includes morning/afternoon smoko and lunch
Registration is essential, RSVP by Friday 2nd October to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Margie Atkinson 0438 387 303 | Rachel Hay 07 4781 3131
Come and see what’s ‘under the bonnet’ of digital technology
– our local high school students will be creating from scratch some simple sensor networks and making them talk to the ‘Digital Dashboard’.
– how commercial digital products (e.g. water level monitoring, weather stations, cameras, walk over weighing etc.) work on the property
– how the Digital Dashboard brings all the information together in one place and
– why this could be useful for production and profitability on your property.
– the technology suppliers and supporters – help us to make the next steps work for you.
Free activities all day!
Click here for the program
Click Here for a printable flyer